Attendees: Father John Moyna, Deacon Michael McDonald, Kathy Baron, Kathy Baxter, Karen Francett, Catherine Benson, Regina McGrath, Catherine Beecher
- The meeting was opened with a prayer.
- The minutes of the July 20, 2015 meeting were approved.
- Feedback from parishioners on new Mass schedule: No feedback from parishioners had been received; however, diocesan representatives had indicated that five Masses in one weekend for two parishes might be problematic.
- Transition to a new pastor: Concerns had been raised regarding the timeline for a change to a new pastor. It was noted that Deacon Al Manzella, who has been serving as administrator for St. Patrick’s Ravena, will serve as interim administrator in Coxsackie.
- Future of Pastoral Council: Pending the transition of pastors, the Council will take a hiatus from the planning process. It will continue to meet for updates and to prepare a briefing book for the new pastor.
- Vicarate: Father Moyna reported that instead of 17 deaneries, the Bishop planned to institute 7 vicarates and appoint an episcopal vicar for each vicarate.
- The meeting was closed with a prayer and a thanks to Father Moyna for his 29 years of service to St. Mary’s Parish.